Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dugganelites Coaching

I enjoy coaching runners of all abilities. Whether you are training for the Olympic Trials or your first 5K. I've learned through 15 years of coaching that runners do their best when they train with a well-thought out plan and a supportive coach. I am available to help you with your goals. My rates are affordable. Your running will improve, and more importantly, you will have fun!
So what do I offer?
Customized training schedule done weekly
Daily connect with your coach via text, skype or phone
A schedule that meets your needs
Face to face consultation weekly
Weight training plan
Shoe advice
Nutrition plan if needed
Discounted sport massage
Discounted phyiscal therapy if needed

contact:David Duggan
phone 336-259-5601

No comments:

Post a Comment